Tuesday 6 September 2011

Creating a Blog

Its not so hard to make your first blog.
anything that you want to share though or opinion, just post on your blog then it will be read by 1, 2 ,3 or millions people surrounding worlds.
For me, This is my first experience using a blog. As you can see, there are just 3 posts that i have done.  Clap for myself :)
Now I want to share my experience using blog to everyone.
This is for already google user.

  1. Go to www.blogger.com 
  2. Sign up for blogger and fill your best display name
  3. click "Create Your Blog Now", name your blog
  4. Choose your best templates
  5. Your blog has been created!. Now you have a big smile :)
Start blogging by post some reading materials, photos or videos.

This is example of creating a blog that you can follow.\\


No comments:

Post a Comment